ºìÐÓÊÓÆµ is all about people!
Our people, your people and all of the individuals out there who are looking to improve themselves, their lives and their career prospects.
At ºìÐÓÊÓÆµ, weâ€™re all extremely passionate about making a positive difference to peopleâ€™s lives by providing excellent learning programmes and opportunities â€“ and all 372 of us come in to work each day to do just that.
We provide a long list of training programmes and qualifications that really help people reach their full potential. From Jobs Growth Wales+, Apprenticeship and Higher Apprenticeships across 30 different sectors, to employability training and short commercial courses, we have something for everyone and, this is the good bit, most of our training is fully-funded.
To improve lives through learning.
To be recognised as one of the leading training providers in the UK.
- Being positive and having a â€˜can-doâ€™ attitude
- Taking pride and responsibility in exceeding expectations
- Helping learners raise and realise their aspirations
- Having fun in providing professional, safe and friendly services
- Showing respect for individuals
Why choose ºìÐÓÊÓÆµ?
Weâ€™re not going to lie, fully-funded training is a big draw, but the main reason people choose ºìÐÓÊÓÆµ is because we are great at what we do.Â Established in 1988, we have oodles of experience in delivering bespoke training for individuals and employers in Wales.
Even though we deliver huge quantities of training, we donâ€™t skimp when it comes to the quality. We are very proud of our work and strive to deliver an excellent service every time. We are pleased to tell you that we have a 85% success rate (which means a very high proportion of our learners successfully complete their training) and 96% think we’re great.
We love what we do, and, not meaning to blow our own trumpet, we are good at it. Some of our recent company, staff and learner successes, include:
- UK Employer of the Year: Platinum (250+), at the Investors in People Awards 2021
- Investors in People Platinum accreditation since 2020
- Investors in People Gold accreditation 2012-2019
- 7th Best Gold Employer (with 250-4999 employees) at the annual Investors in People Awards 2017
- Karen Richards, Work-based Learning Tutor of the Year, 2021
- Stella Vasiliou, Traineeship Learner of the Year (Level 1), 2018
- Carly Murray, Work-based Learning Assessor of the Year, 2018
- Kirsty Keane, Work-based Learning Tutor of the Year, 2018
- Emily Wintle, Traineeship Learner of the Year (Level 1), 2017
- Ros Smith, Work-based Learning Tutor of the Year, 2017
- Chris Hughes, Work-based Learning Tutor of the Year, 2016
- Janet Bevan, Higher Apprentice of the Year, 2015
- Cory Rowlands, Traineeship Learner of the Year (Level 1), 2015
- Louisa Gregory, Work-based Learning Practitioner of the Year, 2015
- Provider Award for Partnership Working, 2015
- 39th Best Large Company to Work For in the UK, 2021
- 5th Best Education and Training Companies to Work For in the UK, 2021
- Best Companies 3 Star accreditation, 2021
- Sunday Times Best Companies in the UK 2020, 2019, 2018, 2015, 2014 and 2012
- Responsible Large Business of the Year, in the Business in the Community Cymru Responsible Business Awards 2018
But enough about us, letâ€™s talk about you!
If you are:
- A school leaver looking to gain valuable experience that will help get you into the world of work
- Not going to uni and are looking for an alternative option with great career prospects
- Currently employed and looking to gain further skills and qualifications to improve your professional development
- Unemployed and looking to improve your employability and get back into work
- A manager or businesses owner who is looking to upskill their workforce, interested in hiring an Apprentice or able to provide valuable work experience to a 16-18 year old
We are here for you! Our team of dedicated tutors, assessors and advisors are ready to find a programme or qualification that is suited to you and your needs.