About this Apprenticeship
Pitman training is one of the countryâ€™s best-established training companies with a network of over 70 offices throughout the UK.
The successful applicant for this role will have the opportunity to gain a level 2 qualification in customer service, to study Pitman training courses and gain further skills and qualifications to enable them to perform in their role and to strengthen their CV.
Apprenticeship Level 2 – ºìÐÓÊÓÆµ
36.5 hours per week
Monday – Thursday: 9am-5pm
Friday: 9am â€“ 4pm
Â£9000 per annum
December 12th, 2023
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
- Welcoming visitors to our learning centre
- Managing learner schedules
- Updating and tracking learner progress
- Administration duties as required
- Assisting with the maintenance of IT equipment
- Answering telephones
- Booking appointments
- Setting up exams
- Submitting exams for marking
- Invigilating exams
The candidate should have:
- Strong spoken and written English skills
- A basic understanding of IT, using Microsoft Office and navigating the Internet.
You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process, so please ensure you provide us with up-to-date contact details and check your messages regularly.