About this Apprenticeship
Vans Direct Limited is the UKâ€™s leading supplier of new vans and commercial vehicles.Â Working with over 15 manufacturers and various finance partners, we offer a one-stop-shop for the van buying market; whether the sole trader or the fleet user. Primarily internet driven, the Company operates a contact-centre type environment fostering team dynamics yet encouraging entrepreneurial flair and creativity.
The ºìÐÓÊÓÆµ Coordinator is a multi-skilled role and as such the Coordinator can be responsible for an array of tasks in order to manage the customer journey from order to delivery.
Apprenticeship Level 2 – ºìÐÓÊÓÆµ
40 hours per week
Monday – Friday
Â£12,000 per annum
November 24th, 2023
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
- Administration tasks such as raising vehicle invoices, dealing with finance company payouts and organising deliveries.
- Liaising with customers and dealerships throughout the delivery process e.g. availability updates, discussing payment terms, answering general queries, confirming delivery details.
- Updating internal spreadsheets and CRM system.
- Call handling.
- Recording all information accurately on the companyâ€™s CRM system.
- Ensuring all payments are received in full from customer and / or finance lender prior to vehicle delivery.
- Assisting customers with complaints in an efficient and courteous manner and in accordance with FCA guidelines where necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all departmental quality procedures.
- Any other tasks as required by Management / Company Directors.
The candidate should have:
- Minimum Grade A-C GCSE English & Maths
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Good standard of IT Literacy
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process, so please ensure you provide us with up-to-date contact details and check your messages regularly.