About this Apprenticeship
This Apprenticeship is a business administration role which will see you taking phone calls, booking appointments, organising appointment schedules and ordering stationary. You will also team up with a senior accountants ensuring receipts and payments remain up to date.
Apprenticeship Level 2 – Business Administration
30 – 35 hours per week
November 27th,Â 2023
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
- Taking phone calls, booking appointments, appointment schedule and ordering stationary.
- Analyse receipts and payments, details of creditors and debtors and VAT returns
- Filling and maintaining client files and records
- Monitoring and forecasting budgets
The candidate should have:
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and orally
- Good all-round IT skills
- Sensitivity and integrity yet assertive at the same time
- An analytical and logical approach to problem solving
- Commercial awareness and interest
- Ability to work on your own initiative – motivated and ambitious
You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process, so please ensure you provide us with up-to-date contact details and check your messages regularly.